About our Webinars
Throughout the year, we will be hosting webinars. Students wishing to access the content of these webinars in different accessibility formats should contact our department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January through May
English and Quantitative Reasoning Placement
- Review what test scores mean
- Determine if you need to provide senior-year, second-semester math or English grades
- Determine if you will be taking summer Early Start
May and June
- Confirm whether you are required to take Early Start
- Determine which Early Start options are best for you
- See how to sign up for Early Start
- Learn about SF State's Directed Self Placement for first-year English
- Learn success strategies and resources
August through December
- Connecting with professors
- Understanding syllabi and expectations
- Excelling in coursework
Register for Upcoming Webinars
Our webinars from 2017 have been removed due to changes in policy and practices for students entering Fall 2018. New webinars will occur in February or March of 2018.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.