We suggest you complete Early Start at SF State for 2019. Still, you may complete Early Start at any CSU. Email Andrew Brosnan at email@example.com with questions.
- If multiple measures show that you are in Pathway/Category 4 for English and/or Quantitative Reasoning, you are required to start coursework in the summer before your fall semester start.
- You can fulfill this summer requirement at any CSU. We suggest choosing SF State when possible.
- If you choose another CSU, please review our process below. See here to search other CSU course offerings.
Sign up Process for Other CSUs
- Decide on which CSU you wish to go to in summer to fulfill the Early Start requirement.
- Complete our Early Start at Other CSU Form.
- Switch your Early Start Smart Page to match your CSU choice for summer.
- Look for an email from your summer CSU with further instructions on how to register for Early Start.
- Contact your summer CSU with any further questions.
Click on the title above for a PDF of the images below. This chart updated for 2018. Information for 2019 may be different.